• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
welcome dud

mihai Wrote:welcome dud

Thanks. Smile

G Day Ricky and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Thanks dfiant!

hey , welcome ^__^

Hello Rick, Ricky, .... and Welcome to GaySpeak.... You're 35 and from Seattle... that's nice... Not sure what you call a chaser, but I'm sure you'll expatiate on the subject and give a definition that everyone can understand. lol.
As for being gay, I'll ask my usual nosey questions (got to get started somewhere): How long have you known? Have you been out long? Have you been in a partnership before? What's Seattle like for the gay life?

megumidesu Wrote:hey , welcome ^__^

Thanks you very much!

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Rick, Ricky, .... and Welcome to GaySpeak.... You're 35 and from Seattle... that's nice... Not sure what you call a chaser, but I'm sure you'll expatiate on the subject and give a definition that everyone can understand. lol.
As for being gay, I'll ask my usual nosey questions (got to get started somewhere): How long have you known? Have you been out long? Have you been in a partnership before? What's Seattle like for the gay life?

Thank you for the welcome, Prince!

A chaser, in this case a gay chubby chaser, is a guy who is attracted to heavy set men. Smile

I have known that I was attracted to males, deep down, since as far back as I can remember. Strangely, until I was about 14, I was attracted to males and females both. Not sure what happened after that, but from 15 onward, I have been solely attracted to men. I came out of the closet when I was 19 (starting with admitting it once and for all to myself). Best decision I ever made.

Seattle has a large gay life. Its largely concentrated (though not confined) on Broadway Street on Capital Hill. Very fun place to visit, especially during Pride. Smile

hey Ricky and welcome to GS! The risk you speak of is admirable. Stay open as you can, be prepared for some idiots along the way, still expect great results and stay with us through it all!! LOL
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:hey Ricky and welcome to GS! The risk you speak of is admirable. Stay open as you can, be prepared for some idiots along the way, still expect great results and stay with us through it all!! LOL

Thanks, I will try to do so. lol

Is it really as rainy in Seattle as everyone says it is? Do you have good Mexican restaurants and do your seafood restaurants serve fresh clams and ousters from the Oregon coast or do you have to import them from the east coast? Because I've always fancied moving to Seattle.
Welcome welcome.