Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
I'm not entirely sure as to how I should introduce myself but here goes!

I'm a 17 year old Swedish boy and I took my first step outside of the closet about a year ago. At the moment I'm out to all of my friends, but no family members. My interests include traveling, spending time with friends, reading books, listening to music, writing, running and swimming.

Even though I'm a very shy person I absolutely love meeting new people, both in real life and online. However, I don't really have any LGBT friends which sometimes makes me feel a little lonely I guess. That's why I came here!

As far as religion goes I'm a firm agnostic atheist and politically I'm very liberal. I do my very best to always be openminded and I absolutely love to discuss interesting things which is why I've learned not to mind really controversial questions.

That's it I guess, I really hope I'll have a good time here and meet nice people! Smile

Hi Solemnmind welcome to the forum. Smile

Hi bud, and welcome in!! Smile

Hey solemn, welcome to gs =]

Yay ännu en Svensk till forumet, VäIkommen till forumet! Hoppas du kommer gilla det Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Thanks a lot! Apparently you need 20 forum posts before you can reply to a PM, but other than that this forum seems great! Very friendly Big Grin

Welcome to GS! This forum has some "milestone perks" in order to keep the less serious members (trolls, bots, dupes) away from the social features. (hint: check out the word games forum)

Thanks a lot! I've been here for less than an hour but I've already noticed the troll-free environment! Smile

Hello Sole, how's it going? Hope you enjoy the forum Smile

Hey Solemnmind!- hope you enjoy your time here at Gayspeak. Smile

Chris