Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hi everyone,

First time ever that I have posted in a forum, so I thought I would make my first post a hello message.

Any tips for posting would be greatly appreciated and if anyone has any questions for me then please send me a message.

Thanks

Drew
Hi Drew and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.
Welcome to the forum Drew.... What do you do in Nottingham? What brought you to this particular forum?
Welcome Drew, this place is great for advice and just getting to know each other so that we can lively conversations and debates. Just speak your mind in civil manner and everyone will be happy.

Have fun!! Xyxwave
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Hello and welcome Drew, a great place to chat Talker, some times confusing :confused:,However; always a fun place RoflLaugh1
Welcome along Drew!! Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Hiya Drew,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Gay Speak

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
hi Drew... welcome to the site. have fun.
Thanks everyone for making my journey into the world of forums and enjoyable one.

I work as a credit manager in Nottingham, been doing that for the last 4 years or so.

I just did a search on google and this one came up that met the requirements of what I was looking for.

So far I have posted a couple of discussion topics and enjoying it so far
Hey Drew Xyxwave