Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone =)
Okay well I'm very new here and this is my first post so yay! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 18 and Irish, I'm gay (surprise) and fairly down to earth and easy to get on with.

I looovvvee spongebob as my username suggests and I'm single at the moment. That's all I can think of to write so feel free to reply Smile

Cheers for now...

Welcome to the site SB. We got a number of spongebobsquarepant lovers here...

Hope ya have a good time at GS.

Heyhey Smile

Hehe cool, and why wouldn't they love spongebob, he's a legend lol Big Grin

I am afraid I have missed the whole Spongebob phenomenon. I never got over the loss of The Magic Roundabout.

Hello and welcome!

marshlander Wrote:I am afraid I have missed the whole Spongebob phenomenon. I never got over the loss of The Magic Roundabout.

I was born too late to really be exposed to the Magic Roundabout, pity as I would have loved it.

P.S. Hello and welcome from me too.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I always wanted an Ermintrude ^ :biggrin: ... hello amd welcome SB Xyxwave

Hehe as with fredv3b I was also born too late to experience the whole Magic Roundabout era although it looks like the type of thing I would have been glued to for sure.

I also LOOOVVVEEE Ernie & Bert but that's a totally different issue lol!

Hello Bob, I hope you have fun here. BTW, don't mind my bitchy rants at the moment, I'm just under a bit of stress. Xyxthumbs

spongebob90 Wrote:... I was also born too late to experience the whole Magic Roundabout era although it looks like the type of thing I would have been glued to for sure ...
I'm sure you are right. It was the best part of a weekday after a hard day at school.