Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone =)
Hello and welcome to GS Mr. SB you have found a home .Knuddel

marshlander Wrote:I never got over the loss of The Magic Roundabout.

RoflRoflRofl

Star Twister Wrote:RoflRoflRofl
Thanks for that, Star. You've made my evening Remybussi

marshlander Wrote:Thanks for that, Star. You've made my evening Remybussi

[Image: hug.gif]

Hiya spongebob90, and welcome to Gayspeak !

Welcome.

I'm sure you'll settle-in just fine around here, everybody is really sound and it's a great and easy-going community of lads to get on with ...

Xyxthumbs.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Aw thanks for the warm welcome's everyone, I'm glad i joined for sure, you can expect to see a lot more of me around here from now on lol, I'm like a bad rash, once you get me I never leave lol

Ha ha ha, Star... what a great episode of the Magic Roundabout you chose to illustrate here... Confusedmile: Rofl

Hello Spongebob90 and Welcome to the site... We are eager to hear your story, so what is it? How did you find us? What were you looking for? Do you think you've found it?
Cheers,
PA

Okay well I was googeling (how do you spell goog-le-ing) lol and I searched for sites that are gay friendly but are not all about sex talk. Don't get me wrong I've nothing against a bit of fun lol but I'm more into talking to friendly people who I have stuff in common with.

I'm out to family and a few friends but I only have one friend who is gay and he recently moved countries so I don't see much of him anymore. I'm a bit too old for youth clubs here but I don't like the scene as I'm not a big drinker an the people on it seem to be only interested in sex and I'm not into one night stands. I'm single at the moment too.

I found this site and read through some threads and I was surprised at how down to earth and friendly everyone was to each other.

I joined and I'm glad I did because you all seem really nice lol Xyxthumbs

Well Spongebob90, I think you were totally right to join... Thanks for sharing your info. Confusedmile: *pat on the back*

spongebob90 Wrote:Okay well I was googeling (how do you spell goog-le-ing) lol and I searched for sites that are gay friendly but are not all about sex talk. Don't get me wrong I've nothing against a bit of fun lol but I'm more into talking to friendly people who I have stuff in common with.

Exactly what I did, been here about 24 hours, a lovely community of folks so far. More relaxed than a lot of places I skipped through, seems to be good for being able to be who you are but not loudly and extravagantly all the time. Urm, hope that made sense. Sometimes it makes more sense to whisper than to shout is what I'm saying.

And I think it's Googling. Google it and find out! Wink