Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
My name is Jerry. I used my mobile phone to sign up hence the missing J on my username lol. I'm 27 and live in Federal Way, Washington. For the last couple of years I've been experimenting with crossdressing because it felt normal to me. I've only confided in my sister, mom, and my sister's bf about the dressing. I've had three relationships with woman and thought that that is what I wanted. Last night I had a serious talk with my sister for a couple of hours and off and on today as well. I told her that since I was 15, I've had sexual fantasies about men and that men give me an erection way way more easier than women do. Since we had that heart to heart she told me that she's had this feeling that I was gay for the last 6 years. That most of her friends that meet me plus our parents have asked her if I was gay. She says I just give off that certain vibe, idk? Since talking with her last night and coming to the conclusion that yes, I am gay, I've felt a lot better. I was happier today. I don't feel that Ive denied or supressed anything. I'm not ashamed that I prefer men. I feel there is nothing wrong with it. I've never done anything with a man...yet. Now all I need to do is go out and find myself a loving man. I'm proud to be a part of this community. If anyone wants to contact me by email or phone just private message me or let me know. I would like to make as many friends as possible and hopefully find people around my area to hang out with. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

I love the story about your username, add to that the coming out story where everyone but you knew that you were gay!
I'm pretty new here myself, soooo welcome to the site

Ryan

Well come to the site.! You are really brave. Hope I can be as brave as you someday.

Welcome!

I love your story and I'm so happy that you've accepted yourself.

Thank you for your support. I'm glad to have such a loving and understanding sister, she's the best. She's never been judgemental of my choices. I can confide in her about anything.

Hello, welcome and thanks for your heart-warming story.

I hope you find what you're looking for. Smile

Welcome to the forums Big Grin