Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! I'm new
I would just like to say hello to everyone on this site. I am a 36yr old gay man, recently out to family and friends. Currently separated, and beginning a divorce. For the first time in my life I am being true to myself and who I am as a person. It took me 35 years to figure out that I was living a lie, and that it was the root of my unhappiness. I look forward to talking with everyone here. Confusedmile: If your reading this, I'm currently in a very complicated situation, and I'm sure there are others here who may have experienced similar situations. Please read my post in the Need some advice column because I could sure use any and all help that comes my way. Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you all! Blessings.

trekrider36 Wrote:For the first time in my life I am being true to myself and who I am as a person. It took me 35 years to figure out that I was living a lie, and that it was the root of my unhappiness.

congratulation on finding out the truth and living according it Smile Welcome to the forum!

Thanks man. I need all the support I can get right now. Confusedmile:

Welcome Trekrider Cheerleader2

I personally don't believe lying to yourself is possible, as you would or should always know the truths within your own lies, but I'm glad you accepted the truth :biggrin: .

Bighug

welcome to gay speak

trekrider36 Wrote:Thanks man. I need all the support I can get right now. Confusedmile:

Thanks for mentioning your other thread, I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. I'll get back to it later.

Hello Trekrider, Welcome to the forum

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Welcome trekrider an.d congrats on finding your true self.Xyxthumbs
Welcome

Welcome! Wavey