Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Toronto
Hi Joe and welcome to GS!

So what was the best place you have traveled to?

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum! Though I'm still newbie here, guess you'll have a great time here!

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOO, A canadian. Sexy. Tidings!

Welcome to the forum Joe

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I think I will like it here.

Spade, my favorite travel experience has to be the Meditarranean Cruise a few years ago where I went to Italy, Greece, Turkey and Egypt. The history of these places was unreal. I would love to visit South Africa one day. Smile

Hi im jamie nice to meet you.
Welcome to the family Big Grin

Hi Joe, Welcome

Hello Joe, and Welcome to GaySpeak. It's always nice to have more people on the boards who are ready to explore this experience with us and share their lives with us too. I am also in a partnership that is coming up to its tenth year. We live in two different countries which makes it sometimes a bit lonely and a bit tricky. I have a brother who lives in Toronto, so I've been there and I like it as a city. I'd like to know a bit more about why your family has issues with you being gay. Is it religious?

runnerjoe Wrote:Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I think I will like it here.

Spade, my favorite travel experience has to be the Meditarranean Cruise a few years ago where I went to Italy, Greece, Turkey and Egypt. The history of these places was unreal. I would love to visit South Africa one day. Smile

I've been to Italy and Greece and yes, they are astounding!! Would love to visit Egypt and Turkey still. But first up is Russia :p

South Africa is a beautiful country, you have to visit!

hELLO AND welcome to the forums mister,
I knowq what u mean about family.. Mine r messed up too in different ways x