Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the other side of the Pacific
Insertnamehere Wrote:Hello from this side of the Pacific.

No, down. Down. Further down.

There I am.

Welcome to GS Smile
Well i guess you have an ice castle down there!

MajorasMasc Wrote:Hello from the U.S. Welcome!
You know what. The place i am working always ship goods to Indianapolis! That's the first time i know how to spell it.

Well welcome from Londoner who actually lives in Spain. Enjoy your stay here. Your English is more than presentable.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

coolchat Wrote:Hello and welcome Smile
Hi! And i want to know Is "shire" as same as "province"?? Bee

LONDONER Wrote:Well welcome from Londoner who actually lives in Spain. Enjoy your stay here. Your English is more than presentable.
I am still using dictionary actuallyXD. Nice to meet you londoner!

Welcome to the forum!! Elefant

Your English is quite good. Lol, better than some people I know who were born here.

So........what's it like to be a gay man in China? I'd love to hear about your experiences, it's always interesting to me to learn about life in other countries. I mean, not all the tourist hype, but how people actually live their daily lives.

Samuel Wrote:Well i guess you have an ice castle down there!

I wish !
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome Samuel, hope you enjoy it here Smile

Gemini Wrote:Welcome to the forum!! Elefant

Your English is quite good. Lol, better than some people I know who were born here.

So........what's it like to be a gay man in China? I'd love to hear about your experiences, it's always interesting to me to learn about life in other countries. I mean, not all the tourist hype, but how people actually live their daily lives.
Thank you for your praise!
Actually it's quite tough to be gay man in China which is a standpat(i don't know if this word appropriate) country.
Most of people here discriminate gays. And There's no law to protect homosexuals.
But i'm lucky that i met my boyfriend in junior middle school(isn't it a little bit early to have a relationship in junior...).
And about daily life,you know China as a giant "factory",people arround me are all working so hard.We don't have much parties. But we do have some special festivals to celebrate.

Cridders88 Wrote:Welcome Samuel, hope you enjoy it here Smile
Hey. Nice to meet you! How are you?
BTW, is there another season of LONDON SPY.............I super love this show.