Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the other side of the Pacific
Samuel Wrote:Hey. Nice to meet you! How are you?
BTW, is there another season of LONDON SPY.............I super love this show.

Hey, I'm not too bad Samuel, thanks for asking Smile. Never seen that show so I wouldn't know.

你好!

Hi Samuel hunny, welcome to this fabulously gay place Sheep

Though before you ask, I only know about 4 words in Chinese sadly, though I can make out Simplified Chinese because I know Japanese Kanji.

I am the crazy one here. I come from the "Party" region of the world, as some people see us, as we have celebrations near weekly and festivals pretty often each month, except a few.

However, we work hard here as well, but vastly different from you all in China.

I started learning Mandarin, but I had to stop, as I didn't want to confuse it with Japanese, so it'll have to wait a bit.

Anyways! I think your English is fabulous hun, and if you ever want someone to pal around with, I'm here often enough!

Kisses! Cat3

Welcome by me Wavey

Sylph Wrote:你好!

Hi Samuel hunny, welcome to this fabulously gay place Sheep

Though before you ask, I only know about 4 words in Chinese sadly, though I can make out Simplified Chinese because I know Japanese Kanji.

I am the crazy one here. I come from the "Party" region of the world, as some people see us, as we have celebrations near weekly and festivals pretty often each month, except a few.

However, we work hard here as well, but vastly different from you all in China.

I started learning Mandarin, but I had to stop, as I didn't want to confuse it with Japanese, so it'll have to wait a bit.

Anyways! I think your English is fabulous hun, and if you ever want someone to pal around with, I'm here often enough!

Kisses! Cat3
哈哈!I've noticed your album a few days ago! But i love Gaara most!
I learned Japanese for a while and i know how to speak all hiragana. Then i don't have any time for it because so much work to do...
You know it's kind of crazy that manga is so popular among my friends and schoolmates.
To be honeset, Bermuda? Isn't it a name of the area or the sea?

BlueStar Wrote:Welcome by me Wavey
When i see your join date and your age i was like Twak
Nice to meet you and how are you in beautiful France!

Cridders88 Wrote:Hey, I'm not too bad Samuel, thanks for asking Smile. Never seen that show so I wouldn't know.
I saw your mood is sleepy. Guess you are very tired these days . Take care of yourself~Bee

Samuel Wrote:Thank you for your praise!
Actually it's quite tough to be gay man in China which is a standpat(i don't know if this word appropriate) country.
Most of people here discriminate gays. And There's no law to protect homosexuals.
But i'm lucky that i met my boyfriend in junior middle school(isn't it a little bit early to have a relationship in junior...).
And about daily life,you know China as a giant "factory",people arround me are all working so hard.We don't have much parties. But we do have some special festivals to celebrate.

Yes, "stand pat" is a good phrase to use, as it means "to resist change". I'm sorry to hear that you experience discrimination in your country, I hope things will begin to change.

I guess you weren't too young in junior middle school, since you're still together. That's great! And I know all about working a lot lol, right now I'm working 48 - 56 hours a week to pay living expenses and tuition for my classes.

It would be interesting to all of us to hear more about the festivals. Maybe you could start a new thread.

Welcome m8 ^_^, nice group of people here if you need advice, support, intelligent debate or just to pass some time, it is a good place! Smile

Samuel Wrote:哈哈!I've noticed your album a few days ago! But i love Gaara most!
I learned Japanese for a while and i know how to speak all hiragana. Then i don't have any time for it because so much work to do...
You know it's kind of crazy that manga is so popular among my friends and schoolmates.
To be honeset, Bermuda? Isn't it a name of the area or the sea?

ガアラはいいでしょか

I think it's fairly popular all over the world, but I do understand the dedication it takes with learning Japanese , but at least many of the Kanji you know in Chinese is similar in Japanese. Just with different pronunciations.

And yes, Bermuda is my native Island hun, it's actually about 181 islands, but with 4(kinda 5, but that's neither here nor there) main islands we all live on. All measuring 21sq Miles total.

You're probably familiar with the term "Bermuda Triangle" which was a term created by Americans to give a name to our supposedly "supernatural" region.

Sylph Wrote:ガアラはいいでしょか

I think it's fairly popular all over the world, but I do understand the dedication it takes with learning Japanese , but at least many of the Kanji you know in Chinese is similar in Japanese. Just with different pronunciations.

And yes, Bermuda is my native Island hun, it's actually about 181 islands, but with 4(kinda 5, but that's neither here nor there) main islands we all live on. All measuring 21sq Miles total.

You're probably familiar with the term "Bermuda Triangle" which was a term created by Americans to give a name to our supposedly "supernatural" region.
Wow. So many islands!! Anyway Latin America or North America is totally a different world to me! Hope i can visit there someday. Your Japanese is great! Do you use it for work?