Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello lurkers!
I think so...
There never use to be rules when I joined in 2007

Joshular Wrote:I think so...
There never use to be rules when I joined in 2007

The internet gets really aggressive. I use to run a forum and you would be shocked at the nasty pictures that people post.

Expat Wrote:Beautiful photo. I would love to share some of my own, but it is forbidden until I hit 50 posts.

You can put photos in your album at control panel, so ... its like sharing, u'll only need to tell people to go look there Big Grin
and welcome to GS !

Here's a pic of my research lab. It's literally just a coffee-room/kitchen with a broken old computer. It's also really dusty and have no air conditioning while the outside is 40+ degrees.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=751&pictureid=5156]

mbennet35 Wrote:The internet gets really aggressive. I use to run a forum and you would be shocked at the nasty pictures that people post.

Oh, I'm aware. I used to post regularly at two mostly anonymous forums, and the people posting there were so vile and abusive I had to walk away.

I'm glad there are places like this where mostly everyone is registered. Anonymity seems to bring out the absolute worst in people.

Waylon777 Wrote:Here's a pic of my research lab. It's literally just a coffee-room/kitchen with a broken old computer. It's also really dusty and have no air conditioning while the outside is 40+ degrees.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=751&pictureid=5156]

What are you researching there exactly ? How long can human sustain boredom ??

By the way a wild guess - PC got broken because it got too hot ; sun is directly on it !
physics out.