Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!
Hi. Not much to say about me - boring twink number five-thousand... Tongue I'll try listing five interesting things about myself.

One, I play guitar, although I'm crap at it these days. I used to be a lot better but a lot of my old skills have just gone. Two, I'm teaching myself German, with the help of my brother, who's a fluent speaker. I'm hoping to move to Cologne. Three, I had a brief drag career in my late teens. By "brief" I mean one club appearance then had to quit because a "friend" happened to be there and recognised me. Boy, there was hell to pay that morning. (How closely had he been watching me to be able to recognise me with that much Max Factor caked everywhere? What was he doing at a mostly-gay club? I suspect a hypocrite...) Four, I was once on TV, but, although I still have the clip, I'm never sharing it as the lighting and angle made me look atrocious. I am very vain. And, five, I own more records than I own shoes, and I own a lot of shoes.

Can't think of anything else to say, so I guess I'll just say hi again and look forward to meeting some people.

Hello, [MENTION=24513]Davie[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. That's quite an introduction. It is rare for a new person to give away so much personal info in their first post. All of it relevant to a point, lol. I love the fact that you are so fond of music, to the point of having all those records. Now are we talking about vinyl records or are we just talking mp3s?
Your brief stint in drag is an interesting point. What made you go down that way? Did you get any help from other drag artists to get into it?

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, [MENTION=24513]Davie[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. That's quite an introduction. It is rare for a new person to give away so much personal info in their first post. All of it relevant to a point, lol. I love the fact that you are so fond of music, to the point of having all those records. Now are we talking about vinyl records or are we just talking mp3s?
Your brief stint in drag is an interesting point. What made you go down that way? Did you get any help from other drag artists to get into it?

Thank you, [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION] (don't think I've ever seen an old-school style forum with username mentions before!). When I'm talking records, I mean vinyl, although I also have a sizeable cassette collection. I have, or had, some 8-tracks from when I was tiny and my mother's cranky old car radio played them... No idea if they still play, or whether I remembered them at all last time I moved house. The only ones I still have (had?) are the ones I was most fond of.

As for drag, a friend, who'd done it in the past and who later came out as a trans woman, suggested it to me. I met some of her small local club queen friends, and I was sold. I'd probably go back to it were I not so nervous about "friends". For my town being the largest in the area, it's a frighteningly small place.

[MENTION=24513]Davie[/MENTION], don't worry if your posts are being kept for moderation. You need to post 50 posts on the site before having total access to all the functions. Maybe by going to the game threads you can accrue those 50 posts quickly? This system was implemented to keep out trolls and robots.

Fish2 Welcome to the forum! Fish2

You sound far from boring! I'm curious about all the madness when your friend recognized you at the drag club, does that mean you're not out? I can see where that would be a problem.

Hi Davie welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!