Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all the members :)
Hello,

I would like to begin by expressing my deepest gratitude to the creator of this valuable website. Indeed, without you there wouldn’t be a place where people can discuss their matters in a respecting environment.

I’am a 32 year old male who’s been hiding his sexual orientation for years and never the courage to come out. So, as you can imagine, I’ve been sexually repressed in my own little secretive world wondering what it would feel to be with another man. I won’t go into detail about what prevented me from coming out, but I will say that the common denominator would be the fear of being rejected by those who love you. I can’t imagine hurting my entourage, but I also can’t imagine hurting and yearning to find true love with another man. I guess finding this website is the first step to achieving complete lifestyle freedom and obtaining the necessary support to finally come out as a gay man.

I hope that my experience on this website will prove to be helpful, but most of all I hope that I can give back whatever advice and support the members will provide me with.

In hopes for your consideration,

Looking for true love.

Having checked through loads of other sites, I can tell you that you've found your way to the company of good people, Roots.

You'll soon start meeting guys just like yourself, your age, your story with their threads and questions... Pay attention to the answers given and you'll the types of people who hang out here....

They're going to have to beat me up an throw me off a bridge to get rid of me now that I've found Gayspeak. The probation period up to 50 posts might get on your nerve a bit... but tolerate it and things get better fast.

Welcome to Gay Speak Roots32. Good to have you with us.

Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new here too and I've found it to be a comfortable place.
Looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to GS dude ! I'm sure you'll get whatever help you need here Smile
May I ask if you're gay or still confused about your sexuality ? Bcz a gay man being with a woman sounds painful :/

Welcome!!!! You'll love it here, don't fear to be yourself. I'm new too, I can tell you, majority won't judge.

Hi Roots32. Welcome to GS. You'll find we're a friendly lot here and many are willing to give sound advice about problems. Believe me, from what I have read here, you're not the only one in your position, so you're not alone.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

welcome to the forum.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hello Roots. Welcome to GS. Wavey Good luck on your coming out journey. You'll find some good people here willing to offer advice and guidance when you have questions.