Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to everybody.
I am 47 and have been out of the closet for around 20 years or so, maybe 15. I am so much happier than i was before i came out of the closet.

I live in northern California. I do not work because i am a disabled veteran. I like to play fingerstyle guitar. i am new at it, sort of. I am a complete recluse. i am in a very happy 22 year relationship with my boyfriend.

I usually don't fit in places so i hope this place will be okay for me. And maybe be able to make some friends if I'm lucky.

my name is john.

Have a great day everybody.. Smile

hey and welcome

Hello and welcome,i am sure you will fit in very well everybody is very friendly on here.

Welcome to GS John

Wavey

Welcome to GS. Glad to have you here Smile

Nullnaught,
I would like to personally welcome you to GaySpeak. I think it wonderful that you came out of the closet at such a young age and that you have been with your partner for 22 years. I do not know many gay men who have been in a relationship with their partner for 22 years. I am really happy and proud of you both. Here is a toast to many more years of happiness, love, joy, and pride to your relationship! Smile
You will fit in here. We accept all people, and we would love to have you be apart of our welcoming family Smile.

Hiya John, I'm Chuck. Welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hi john, welcome to gs

I like your intro John. GS is a great place to be a recluse and make friends at the same time! Wavey

I like fingerstyle more than pickin' and I'm equally good at both up to three chords and a couple sharps and flats. Laugh

Welcome aboard mate! Thanks for your service, watch branch and is your disability related to your service? Luvkiss
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart