So far we have raised 0% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello togehter
I am Maik and i am from Germany (sorry for my English), i hope we will have much Fun together. Smile

At the Moment i am single and in my freetime i make Bodybuilding.

So write me an PN! Smile

Best wishes
[COLOR="Navy"]Welcome to the forum Maik, and your English is just fine, compared to some of the British people I have to deal with..!!
[/COLOR]

WelcomeRespect
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Respect
yea, your english seems just fine dude. welcome.
Hi Maik, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:
Thank you! Smile

I think for the first steps, my English is ok, but in Conversations my English will be bad! :biggrin:
as long as we understand, its all good maik! just enjoy yourself around here and dont orry about how "bad" your english is.
Hi and Welcome Wavey

Good English, bad English - no matter - its all good.
<---<< >>--->

[SIZE=4]I told you I had the body of a 25 year old....

[Image: 57929.jpg?v=1]
[/SIZE]
Thank you very much! Confusedmile:
Hi Maik and hello to you all, i m new on this forum to, i m from Romania single and bi boy Big Grin but moustly in to guys, and now happy to be here with you guys.
Welcome to both new guys. Don't worry about your English skills, this will be an opportunity to learn Wink

Have fun!
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo