Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
Hi,
I joined this forum because i really need help!! I'm a bi lad (not out to anyone about liking guys!) and i'm in love with my best friend....like i think about him every day and have done for about a year! we were really close but are having issues at the moment because he's going out (recently) with a girl that we were both good friends with.

I often stayed in his bed after a night out but nothing really happened. One night though a few months ago (after a good bit of drink) he made a bit of a move on me in the bed and before you knew it we had done everything except full on sex. there was nothing said about it for 2 weeks until it came up one night when he said it was a mistake and disgusting. It's come up briefly since but he maintains it was nothing. his line was "every straight guy is allowed one gay experience".

I have been debating big time about confronting him about it and just asking him what he really feels! like surely you can't be straight and do what we did? do people think I should tell him I like him?? do people believe that he (like me) is just closeted? I'm worried we both feel the same but are afraid to say anything!!

Huummm…the old best friend conundrum

Really I think you have two options

Option.1-Put it out there on front street be like “hey listen we got drunk and made out and I have feeling for you” and he’ll either accept or reject you.

Option 2. Play it off as a one night drunken mistake an try to go back to being besties, I know easier said than done.

TimmyThink Wrote:Huummm…the old best friend conundrum

Option.1-Put it out there on front street be like “hey listen we got drunk and made out and I have feeling for you” and he’ll either accept or reject you.

Option 2. Play it off as a one night drunken mistake an try to go back to being besties, I know easier said than done.
Timmy's right.

Though if he rejects you, you may want to still try and be best friends. But sometimes it doesn't work out, so that dessision is up to you.

Wish you the best.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Some folk think the difference between a gay man and a straight man is four pints. They are wrong, of course, because being gay is about more than just sex. However, your friend has said that every straight man is allowed one gay experience and this seems fair since gay people have been known to try straight sex!

If you value the friendship it's probably best to try and put it behind you, so to speak Wink Having got to the stage where you are thinking about him all the time it won't be easy, so good luck with whatever you decide to do.

TimmyThink Wrote:Huummm…the old best friend conundrum

Im with this unless you REALLY value your friendship yeah :/