Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!!! I need to lose weight Help!!!!!
Right guys I need some ideas on ways to lost three or two stones some how as I have put some weight on which means I can't fit my feel good black Trousers lol!

Drink more water and eat less food Xyxthumbs

Take up yoga. Tis my cure for everything. Except excessive yoga, it may make that worse...

You COULD do a 28 day detox, and just watch the pounds flow off, but the most you should realisitically lose that way is about 8lb, though that's still a lot.

You could try going wheat free, you could try the south beach diet, the brownie diet, the cavegirl diet, the cabbage soup diet etc.. you could join a slimming group, you could see a dietician...

You could have a slimfast shake for breakfast, another one for lunch, and a sensible dinner...

You could start working out, or just do a sport more (that approach is to be recommended), again DO YOGA, it's proper awesome. You could just increase the amount of exercise you do by walking places more or taking the stairs or something.

Whatever you do, do it sensibly and try to find a balance. If you want advice about fad diets then i can tell you which ones are of any use from my compulsive dieting days.

Muchos love

xxx

have a massive shit

RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

Or stop eating at all.Hey,it worked for me...

Back to topic lol!

I would love to take up yoga, I just can't do it even if I wanted too because of the MD (Becker) thing I have grrrr!!

Well the Uni counselor is getting me in touch with a dietician so that I can plan what I should eat and I'm also gonna try to do more walking and go back to going to gym twice a week like I used to do, hope fully that will do the job.

I just want to weigh 12.9 stone again as I felt so good when I weigh that lol!

sweetlad86 Wrote:Well the Uni counselor is getting me in touch with a dietician so that I can plan what I should eat and I'm also gonna try to do more walking and go back to going to gym twice a week like I used to do, hope fully that will do the job.

Eat less, exercise more.
Walking and going to the gym is good, following the dietician's advice will also be good, as you'll probably be eating better food, as well as fewer calories.
Get into a sensible exercise routine (and stick to it) and the weight should come off gradually (better than a crash diet) and will, importantly, stay off.

Ah if I eat less I wont be eating anything..

Well all I need to do is exercise more not eat less. I only eat when I have time to at the moment.

I think it started to fuck up last year when I got jumped by a big group of kids (Chavs) because they thought I look gay.

I wasn't alone when they jumped me but the people I was with didn't have a street sense at all as they had to much money then sense lol!

I'm used to be able walk to the shops where I live at Uni but now I find it hard to walk down the road because I'm scared of being jumped again. I also nearly got rode last year to.

I never used to be like this but its starting to get worser too.

Thats the main reason I have a car is because it shields from getting hurt again.

stackmonkey you probably don't know that I'm disabled too, thats why the kids thought I was gay because of the way I was walking...

Sorry to hear about what happened man. =/

As an FYI its not about eating tons less for starters unless u want to drop weight and have the exact same body shape; its about properly conditioning your body. You need to make changes that will affect you body's ability to metabolize. Have you ever seen those really huge guys that eat just a couple times a day? They stay big because of what the consume and also because their body doesnt want to release fat in fear of dropping into starvation mode. The best bet? along with structured exercize, is to eat more meals, more frequent, less food. It provides the body with a constant influx of nutrients which in turn spikes your metabolism and also helps you drop fat.

Sorry if this doesnt format correctly, I'm on my phone lol.