Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help. Im gay from Russia
Hi. My name is Pavel. I from Russia. I have a partner and we live together. But after the last laws in Russia we simply are afraid to go outside. We have problems with work. We can't have the normal rights, as other people. We can't express the feelings and all have to hide. Therefore we decided to leave from Russia to Germany! ! !
But we have a problem. The credit in bank. 14000 dollars. We have to extinguish it and then we will leave the country in which are violated human rights. I remained without work. My friend works one. I ask you, help us! ! ! It is terrible to live in such country! ! ! Help, rescue us! ! !

The human rights abuses against homosexuyals have been quite well documented recently and there is a campaign in the UK to boycott the Winter Olympic Games but unfortunately I don't see it happening.

I'm sorry that you live in such a repressive society but asking for help in this forum is unlikely to lead to much. Your cry for help seems to be asking for financial assistance and most people here have their own financial committments/worries. Moral support we can give but not much else unless there is a closeted philanthropist among us.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yes. I ask about the help. Also can be somehow, gradually I will be able to raise money to leave Russia and to live freely

Be specific. What sort of help are you looking for? If it is financial help, you are most unlikely to find it here.

Ok.. Where I can find the financial help?

I'm sorry to hear this, it is surreal what's going on in Russia. The international boycott could work and I would love to see the Nobel peace prize being to a Russian LGBT organisation. As for your own personal situation, I'm not sure if this forum is the best place to find help. Maybe an organisation that helps immigration or refugees: http://www.bamf.de/EN/Startseite/startseite-node.html

Berlin would be a good destination, it's one of the most tolerant cities in the world and the Russian community is huge there.

Keep us posted on your situation Pavel, I wish you all the best!

Okay!!! Thanx!!

And boycotting the Winter Olympics will REALLY help!

If someone can help write. Who 10 dollars, who 5, though how many. And as a result we will collect this sum. It is terrible to us to live in Russia. And we don't feel the real people

Ispazio Wrote:If someone can help write. Who 10 dollars, who 5, though how many. And as a result we will collect this sum. It is terrible to us to live in Russia. And we don't feel the real people

Sorry Ispazio, as sympathetic as we might be to your situation, the more you post the more your posts start to sound like a SCAM.