Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out
Ok so i've been going out with this guy daniel for a while now, and i really love love love him, and would never cheat on him. I am 15, he is 19. I recently came out to one of my best friends, and told him about daniel. Lets call the close friend john. Before i came out, which was about a month ago, john would touch my ass and say he loves me in a joking way. He even made me touch his dSmileck and it wasn't hard, But he made me touch it. And he claims to be straight. But he's been acting kinda weird lately and he will be really nice to me sometimes, and then he will sometimes be really mean for no reason. And once he pecked me in front of daniel and made a problem between me and daniel which fortunately has been solved.

But he still says he is straight, And his excuse for pecking me was that it was 'a joke' and i should 'chill'.

Now he keeps mentioning stories like 'imagine if you got raped by that guy for stealing something from him'. And he has all of a sudden got a really sexy body, like he has got ripped abs and arm muscles so when i go to his house he will like walk around topless, he never does when my other friends are there. I am worried that he might like me, But i am seemingly pushing him away. I have recently told him that i this guy at my work experience is fit, and since that he hasn't said a word to me Sad

That was my first problem, now i told my boy friend that i would have sex with him today, i am currently a virgin, so i am kinda scared Sad. His di'k is 8.5 inches and really really thick, and i think it might rip my ass. I have tried to use a dildo, But it hurts too much when i only slightly put it in, and its nowhere near the size of his d'ck.

Putting it off is not an option, But What should i do, and is it possible for your ass to rip?

He's coming to pick me up in an hour, and i will be back at my about 12 o'clock. And i'm gonna have to sneak back home Confused.

I wish i was ugly, i know i'm not, cause i've always got guys and girls asking for my number and stuff. It gets so annoying after a while, cause i just want to be with daniel

if you are still here to read this then enjoy!
and forgive me for being so blunt with it.

anus is designed to poop things out, it is a prime target for infection so it has a lot of defenses you have to get though first.

but rather than go into uneccesary detail you need to basically relax. a lot. start off with some anal play, rimming, figers, so that you begin to relax your muscles around the area, then you mentioned you have a dildo. lube that up and get daniel to slowly tease you with it. till it goes all the way in. if you have problems here then stop. you want to go back to loosening yourslef up. anyway
eventually you should be able to take his penis.
just take it slowly and as it is your first time dont expect anything to go as planned

also
use protection! staying safe is crucial! no matter how much trust you have in him!

I've posted in your thread, but about the friend thing

If you honestly think he has a crush on you, confront him and tell him to stop it. Also maybe you should think about coming out to another mate, who you can talk about your issues, as "John" isn't much good by the sounds of things x x

and? How did it all go? Got Lube?