Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed asap
If a guy were to have semen on his fingers shortly following ejaculation and "fingered" a girl, I'm assuming that this could potentially serve as an insemination?

A more experienced opinion would be greatly appreciated, as a friend of mine is in such a predicament and cannot avail of an over-the-counter test for another few days, and so it would put her at ease.

I'm also aware that sperm dies within minutes outside of the human body and three days inside the female body.

Please?

I saw an episode of Talk Sex with Sue Johanson a few years ago where a caller had a similar problem. Her answer was that it was possible but unlikely. I don't remember much more than that. If your friend is that freaked out, my only suggestion is the day-after pill, if that's legal or appropriate in your country/situation. Other than that, only time will tell. Good luck to her!

If hes been rubbing his fingers and the semen has been rubbed into the skin, I cant bring myself to believe the semen can fertilize an egg.

Thank you both.

Dtothe JtotheM
Only case I know that maybe pertinient is of a man who screwed a prostitute and got seman from the previous user on his penis and transfered it to his wife, causing her to have a black child when both of them were white.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I think it may be possible, but highly unlikely, as has been said before sperm does not live very long in open air, and there are large amounts of bacteria and other unfriendly things on fingers which would certainly negatively effect the health of the sperm.
Richard

Hi, I'm no expert on women's reproductivity by any means, but your description made me instantly think of the "turkey baster" method of getting pregnant, which from what I'm told works just as well as traditional sex.

I would assume with the turkey baster method the sperm would be exposed to air for probably much longer than the situation you described, as it takes the person a few minutes to get things prepared.

Wishing your friend well...