Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please
can someone please find me a naked photo of justin bieber and/or avan jogia. I do not mind if it is photoshopped you could make one yourself if u wanted too, but please if it is photoshopped can u make it look real... thank ou everyone who helps xx

Haha what an excellent request

yeah im trying to make an album of naked celebs i dont care if pics are photoshopped if u find any gd ones please tell

Sounds like you might have to pay for a Photoshop expert to help you out! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I remember someone google imaging 'Justin Bieber Naked' before and the results were...well naked

he is a cute one, too young for me, but a cute one

Who are Justin Bieber and Avan Jogia??? Sorry, I may be too old to know this... Wink

Anyone see that video where he didn't know what German was?? I mean, ignorant isn't even the word!!

Goodness, well he's only young... They don't use that word in America, he says... There are lots of words they don't use in America, but German isn't one of them... Wink

It's just unbelievable. He's only young isn't really that much of an excuse. A serious educational failure there, i think. I'm despairing for his America right now. In German they have a word for people like him...