Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here at down under~
Hey guys. I'm visiting Australia now, Melbourne to be precise. Love it here~ I certainly could understand why it is the most liveable city in the world. It's so easy to get halal and even Malaysians food, and I don't seem to feel homesick at all~

Anyway, just to inform I'm still around, and I'm gonna be back home tomorrow. New semester is coming next week, so I might not gonna be around as much (haha, I wish). Hopefully everybody is doing well~ ^^

Melbourne is fantastic, if your still in the cbd Papparich is a great malaysian restraunt

Ooh Melbourne is wonderful! I went there for ten days once, and everything is so lovely. Except the weather.

Undreamt Wrote:Melbourne is fantastic, if your still in the cbd Papparich is a great malaysian restraunt

Haha,I had dinner there twice. Taste is exactly like their franchise in Malaysia~!

Lilitu Wrote:Ooh Melbourne is wonderful! I went there for ten days once, and everything is so lovely. Except the weather.

It was very windy despite spring was coming,other than that,it's not too cold or too warm,just the perfect temperature~