Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's an example of twisted censorship.
Anocxu Wrote:Your penis still looks like driftwood...

At least I have wood, too bad you can't say the same.

i don't see anything wrong in his posts, nor yours. but all three are long-winded and dense. i don't think you should have gotten banned for that comment alone, but i also don't know the whole context and your history over there. in any case, it's only a temporary thing, so maybe just let it go.

i don't know if and why he often mentions that he has three gay sons...maybe he's proud of them? maybe he's proud he's pro-gay and likes to show it? maybe there's some personal little twist of real life story there that makes him want to bring it up any chance he can,
maybe it's a little self-indulgence, who knows...you won't ever know if it's true or not true.

i'm guessing there's more to this than the guy just overreacting to the stupid pizza comment.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Darius Wrote:At least I have wood, too bad you can't say the same.
I don't have wood because I have a headache from your outrageous trolling!!

You get off on provoking me...
Well..
You just love getting off..
Pig!!!

Spurt, spurt.

meridannight Wrote:i'm guessing there's more to this than the guy just overreacting to the stupid pizza comment.

Yeah there is. He overreacts quite often and dramatically, always over next to nothing.

Virge Wrote:Mister Saager I have done my best to give you a wide space to preserve peace and coexist in respectful harmony. If you prefer I don't do otherwise I'm sure you can figure out what you shouldn't do again.

Have a good day and let's leave at that.

That you used my last name informs me that there is a lot of bull shit going on behind the scenes here and people are talking/gossiping about shit. I suspect that in the case that prompted your starting this thread starts off with whispering in the back ground.

There is a lot of people talking in PM's, Emails and other shit. No one knows the full truth of any given situation.

For instance I was born on 4-30-1966:

"The Church of Satan was established at the Black House in San Francisco, California, on Walpurgisnacht, April 30, 1966, by Anton Szandor LaVey, who was the church's High Priest until his death in 1997.["
Source: Wikipedia

It is not a coincidence that I was born on that date, my mother induced labor to make certain I was born on that date. There are people that sick, that twisted, that evil that they can and will do ugly shit. There are a lot of people who use the anonymity of the net to cause lots of damage, ergo the break-out of anti-bully campaigns, and the epidemic of suicides over what people say on the net.

I am willing to bet that you don't know full story of every situation in my life - I know I don't know every detail of your life, nor do we know the details of this person you started this thread about.

Yet, every instance in life does not happen in isolation - EVERYTHING is connected, cause and effect are the primary motivational force for everything that happens.

IF a person gets sufficient data about another person to figure out what buttons to push in order to get a person to act/react or feel something they want, they are going to push for all they are worth if they are what the internet calls a troll.

You have been trolled - and not just this once, its happened before with other things - this isn't the first thread you started on this particular type of subject.

I have no problem with you Virge. Any issues I have with you as a person are personality conflicts which I am well aware of and I skirt the subject or totally ignore the subject (don't post). I know when to keep my mouth shut and not bring my 'crap' to your table.

I posted on this thread about drama and trolls because I am taking YOUR side and feel that there has been an injustice to YOU.

IF we were face to face I think my facial expressions would have made it clear that this trolling you are getting pisses me off to no end. There are too many trolls on the net, too many really, really sick people who are doing hella damage to otherwise nice people who do not deserve such disrespect.

The fact you read my words to be against you tells me that you have been hurt too much.

We had a PM where you explained to me how you 'take' things as written and are sometimes wrong about what was said and meant. This is one of those times.

IF we were face to face I thing it would have been clearer that I wasn't posting against you.

Bowyn.... don't get the impression I'm mad at you or anything like that. I'm not and wasn't when I wrote that.

Ass far as my process in repsonding to your comment went... it was like this... I read it... left the thread and thought it over for three or four hours, came back to re-read and it was your phrasing on some things that annoyed me.. but not a bad annoyance. I'm going to underline the things I'm talking about...and I'm not trying to debate them but point out what I has to throw my own interpretations on.

Quote:then we have people like you who keep feeding the trolls.

Stop feeding the trolls and they will go away.

Frankly, if I ran this or any other site I would be banning people left and right and making clear rules as to what is and is not tolerated and stick to those rules as though they are commandments from God.

This wishy-washy playing favorites shit has got to stop, all it does is lead to more hurt feelings, people picking sides and no clear, concise rules of engagement.

#1 . call me stupid but I honestly have no real concept of what a troll is unless I see trollish questions or comments. I have no concept of how anything I posted was troll food or than anyone who commented was a troll.

#2 . "if you ran this site" after you described how you'd run it I'm pretty sure everyone here is glad you don't. There would be no one in here but you and those you picked by playing favorites - picking sides ...

#3 . Wishy washy playing favorites? Hurt feelings? picking sides with no concise rules of engagement? HUH? This is an informal forum... not a treaty negotiating table in Geneva. As far as I'm aware anything that happens in here regarding "favorites" is purely organic and not part of some subterranean plot.

In the first paragraph you started off projecting your own assumptions into the situation... You'd be surprised how wrong you are. All I've done is ask one person for advice on how I should handle being told something that was none of my business and I wish I'd never been told.

Here's where I know you're radar needs adjusting. This makes no sense and is way off .

Quote:The fact you read my words to be against you tells me that you have been hurt too much.

I read your words as I've said trying to comprehend where you came up with some of the things you said... trolls, feeding trolls, you becoming a forum tyrant if you were in charge.... I tried to figure out what wishy washy playing favorites shit you were saying has to stop... where the hurt feelings were... picking sides... and the idea of concise rules of engagement. ....

All I could figure out for certain was that you were ticked off about something involving me and in response to that I did a shot across your bow to get you back off rather than blow up an issue that makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER to me. You know for a fact people in GS have blown up on you before for similar statements you've made... I'm done with that type crap.

And... Not being rude or anything... but this is just the way it is. Honest... This is not important enough for me to spend any more time trying to understand it or dealing with it. For me it leads either nowhere or off in a direction I'm really not interested in going.

I'm letting it go and hope you'll do the same. There's nothing else to be said as far as I'm concerned. Let's just go back to staying out of each others' way and it's all fine.

Virge, I think you're taking this whole story too serious. If they banned your username only, you could always create a new account, if you wanted it so badly to stay on that forum. If they banned your IP, it would only take about 5 minutes to talk to the support team of your ISP to change your IP address, if it's a real one. If it's dynamic, you simply have to restart your computer and there you go.
There are so many ways to stay on that forum and even more ways to make their lives miserable, if you want revenge.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

rado84 Wrote:Virge, I think you're taking this whole story too serious. If they banned your username only, you could always create a new account, if you wanted it so badly to stay on that forum. If they banned your IP, it would only take about 5 minutes to talk to the support team of your ISP to change your IP address, if it's a real one. If it's dynamic, you simply have to restart your computer and there you go.
There are so many ways to stay on that forum and even more ways to make their lives miserable, if you want revenge.

It's simpler than all that Rado... How simple?
It doesn't matter one way or another to me.
If they let me back in - fine. If they don't that's fine too.

I'm not losing sleep over and definitely not getting into making people miserable or trying to get revenge. If I acted like that about a jerk getting me kicked out of a form then I'm just as much of a jerk as he is, right?

There's a funny thing about that forum... A few months ago they got upset with me for some things I said that went against their "beliefs"..... (beliefs = butt wind not based in reality) And my buddy and favorite practical joker who most people call god... handled the situation and made the EXACT THINGS I HAD SAID COME OUT IN INTERNATIONAL NEWS DURING A BIG MESS ... So I'd stayed out of the forum for a few weeks ... and decided to go see what was going on... There was a thread called "We should have listened to Virge." Rather than go back in and comment I waited a week or so for the thread to go off the board.

Feeding trolls is giving them more ammo. I'm willing to bet that that person follows you around and knows you posted here. and no doubt got a good giggle if not a sadistic chuckle knowing he, she, it got under your skin.

As for what a troll is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll - Read the definition and compare it to the behavior of the other person in this matter. They trolled you.

Yes this site has had its playing favorites - just before you and the gang from that other side showed up we had one huge favorites playing game take place here. Which is why so many left and why so many good members don't even stop by to check their PM's. So yeah I'm ticked at this sort of behavior which allows you the innocent one get banned while the idiot gets off scot-free.

Rules of engagement - apparently at that other place a side was picked - and not your side. YOU got banned for that other persons crap.