Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's an example of twisted censorship.
Quote:I'm willing to bet that that person follows you around and knows you posted here. and no doubt got a good giggle if not a sadistic chuckle knowing he, she, it got under your skin.

That statement tells me you and I think in totally different ways. Nothing wrong with either except you're wasting brain time on things that lead to nothing. What difference does it make if what you suspect is true or not? None. It won't change how I react to anything that happened or anything that will happen after unless I start operating on suspicions.... and I'm not doing that about anyone.

FYI I didn't click on any of the links you gave in the 1st response to me and I'm not going to read up on trolls. Why? It's all things I really don't need to know - they lead to nowhere or places I really don't want to go. It's stuff I don't really need to know and maybe don't want to know.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:So yeah I'm ticked at this sort of behavior which allows you the innocent one get banned while the idiot gets off scot-free.

not to get dragged into this....but i'm gonna point out the irony here. you are making assumptions based on total empty space. you assume [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] was the innocent party without knowing anything about his history with that other user on that other forum. the post he quoted here is innocent enough, but sometimes some forums ban particular members because of their forum history and/or relations with certain other members; sometimes it's just to cool things off if involved parties do not keep it under control. in Virge's case, based off of just that one post of his, it might well be the latter motivation behind his ban. but i wouldn't know.

unless you were on that forum yourself, and know about that specific argument, and know the other guy -- calling him an idiot, calling Virge blameless, and then speaking of people gossiping behind your back and taking sides....
''Do I look civilized to you?''

This is totally true. Thanks [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION]

Virge Wrote:I'm not losing sleep over

It did look like so to me.
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

rado84 Wrote:It did look like so to me.

See the first sentence of my OP...

I did but you wouldn't be the first or the last person who says that and later on they do get mad while explaining. Tongue
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

rado84 Wrote:I did but you wouldn't be the first or the last person who says that and later on they do get mad while explaining. Tongue

Then I take that as a compliment .....in a way... hahahaha