Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herro everyone! :D
What's up everyone? Haha it's great to be in a place with so many other people like me.. I have had past experiences with forums so I won't let you down Wink

Anyway, I'm on this forum hoping for a new beginning... I've had an interesting experience upon 'accidentally' coming out to some of my friends, so I need a fresh start in a different world with someone to talk to, and perhaps even someone to start seeing Wink

Haha, so here here! I hope I can get to know a lot of you and have many experiences here together. I'm looking forward to it! :biggrin:

Hello [MENTION=22213]katreem[/MENTION], nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Smile

Welcome!!!

Welcome to GS Wavey

Thanks everyone! Smile

Welcome buddy. Can you tell us more about your "accidental" experience?

Welcome to GS Smile

edhued Wrote:Welcome buddy. Can you tell us more about your "accidental" experience?

Hehe, well I basically told this guy my feelings toward him, and he hadn't yet responded with anything so I told him to for now keep it a secret, since I wasn't yet ready to come out to everyone. Upon assuming that he hadn't told anyone, I sent him a text thanking him for keeping it secret; turns out he was around a few of his friends at the time when he received it, and I later discovered that he was terrible at keeping secrets. Thus, only a handful of his friends (as far as I know) know about my sexuality as a result, and after some mild confusion and debate we seem to be all OK now. The actions of the people who do know have changed a bit around me, but our friendships seem to have remained intact, which I was generally surprised about.

Like every gay/bi teen, I suppose the one thing they fear is how their existing friendships will go when they come out to said friends. Coming out to your family is one thing, since they always cared and supported you from birth, you know there's a high chance they would continue to do that. With your best friends, however, it can be a little more difficult depending on how well you know them. Either way, it turned out as a good learning experience, for one part. Although I'm not "officially" out to everyone I know/care about/think I need to tell, the current group of friends I "unintentionally" came out to as a result of the above's performance are pretty much all guys, as far as I know, so remaining friends with them is probably a good and difficult step that I've managed to pass quite smoothly.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!