Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herro.
Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to the forum Walrus

Hey Big Grin It's good to hear some replies. I was a little afraid I'd posted too late and I'd be buried under the morning posts Tongue
Thanks for the warm welcome people
Oink2

Gyrix Wrote:Hey Big Grin It's good to hear some replies. I was a little afraid I'd posted too late and I'd be buried under the morning posts Tongue
Thanks for the warm welcome people
Oink2

you're welcome . i hope you enjoy it here :biggrin:

How is it to be gay in Manchester. I met with 3 gay uncles in Manchester in 1970. Needless to say, no one had children. Is Manchester a great gay town these days. My uncles were funny and alive and I had a great time. Do you like being gay in Manchester. The people there and in Liverpool were fun to be with. London bored the shit out of me. They treated Americans like creepy tourists and I never wanted to go back.
The tourist sites aren't so nice but the people are incredible. You can gab and have fun and hang out all day. Nice place to live, was what I saw. Is that still true about Manchester?

Yeah, still true, haha. Smile The majority of people give off a really positive vibe, and I think it's really quite gay tolerant. I haven't experienced the negative side of Manchester yet so maybe I'm being Naive. I've heard there's a place called canal street full of gay and lesbian bars there, but I've not visited yet. You should go back some day, it'll be all nostalgic and stuff haha

welcome dud

Welcome to GS Jack Big Grin

Welcome to the community! Any particular video games spark your fancy?

Thanks people Big Grin