Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Just wanted to say I know i find certain men attractive but I am looking more for just a social relationship. I just felt the want to share my feeling here.

Wow that is the first time i've heard those words.

I am more cautious i hope that is the right word to start a relationship cause I don't just want it all to be about sex.

Hello and welcome to the forum mate, hope you like it Smile Feel free to share as much as you want, we are pretty open here Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

If there is one thing i don't want is a perv knowing where I live etc, I don't want a stalker.

Just because I find men attractive does not men I am a sinner. God dammit there are plenty of good looking men god damit. I think the problem is more if a man can't even admit and has to lie to himself. That's the worst part for our generation. People need to open and free nowadays. If you can't beat beat people you have to join them. Otherwise you will be one hurt person. If I ever say something offensive someone please let me know.

I just find it so hard to find a job. I always feel like i'm an alien at work because so many people at work in my past have been bigots or hated me for my sexual preference even if it only to be with certain people. It is so difficult. Cause people feel so offended when I don't want a relationship. I just find myself more afraid sometimes than emboldened by my freedom of shame or guilt etc. I will try to keep the posts together more. This is such a wonderfull place to share my honest...

Hi Heyima, welcome to GS.
So, you are looking for a job right now? Maybe it would help if you didn't come out to your coworkers right away? Try to wait for some time, make friends and then you'll see. Hetero also don't feel the need to "come out." It's not that important information at work. Smile

Hello Heyima, welcome to GaySpeak Wavey
Welcome