Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
I'm new here. I'm Victor,20, living at a farm in Nebraska,very religious man but with few friends .Till now I've only had relationships with girls but now I think I'm starting to like men also ,so I'm very afraid of turning gay and fell the need to speak with someone.
Welcome, do we get a first name to call you?

Hope you stick around [enter name].Luxhello
[SIZE="1"]I'm a victim of my own success.
I have never failed, I have just found many ways which are incorrect.
Everyone has a story, some people just have a better way of telling it.
In this Concrete Jungle we live, our survival is love that we give.[/SIZE]
Welcome to the board xyalfa

Please don't be afraid of liking men, there not such a bad species really. I hope you get to talk about it soon

Much Love

S T

[Image: star.jpg]
Welcome to GS Victor. Hope we'll be able to extinguish your fears.

Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Nice to meet you Victor. You couldnt have joined a better GAY forum than GS.

I think that most of us were brought up religious. I am a bit older than you and we have some members also of another generation. Your situation is not unique. I know I always felt like the only homo in town but youre NOT Lol2

I was brought up Seventh Day Adventist and realized around the forth grade I was more gay than bi when I couldnt get that loin-cloth out of my mind! Also lucky as to see they hypocrisy of the church around that same age.

I just dont agree that youre "turning" gay... rather God created you gay. Hope you find comfort in your identity whatever that may be.

Best of luck and speak away!

frank
Hello Victor welcome To this open sight. frank is right you can meet a lot of people that are friendly open and willing to help , answer any questions you may have.
RAY
Welcome again "Victor"

I love that name a real old fashioned ring to it

xxx
Hey I want to apologize to all of you for any comments that you may find offensive.I'd already asked the moderator to give me another chance and I hope he won't ban me.Thanks
I'm up for offering a 2nd chance Welcome.
[SIZE="1"]I'm a victim of my own success.
I have never failed, I have just found many ways which are incorrect.
Everyone has a story, some people just have a better way of telling it.
In this Concrete Jungle we live, our survival is love that we give.[/SIZE]
CardShark Wrote:I'm up for offering a 2nd chance Welcome.

Thanks man .And also to fjp999 cause he asked the moderator to consider not asking me to leave.