Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hi everybody. I'm Andy from Texas. I lived in Massachusetts for most of my life until I met my partner from Texas in 2013. We traveled to see each other several times until June of 2014 when I moved to be with him in Texas.

I filled out most other information about myself in profile so I'm sort of at a loss for what else to put here, I'm terrible at introductions really. I just wanted to say hi to the rest of the community and start participating in the forum. Hope to make a few friends while I'm here and have some good discussions.

Hiya Andy!
Welcome to GaySpeak Forum! I look forward to hearing more from you! Just a lil FYI: You need to make 50 posts before you get to use the Forum "Free-Range" (might I suggest investing a few minutes in the word-games section? It will help you get the get the requisite number of posts quickly!).
Again, Welcome!
~Beaux

hi buddy , nice to have you here on Gayspeak - hope you like it here and makes some new friends

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Welcome to the forum Andy, hope you enjoy it here Smile

Boy of boy you need to stay away from me and bonehead friends.

Give us a few drinks and we're all named Andy. hahahahahhahaha!

Andy Duzzit
Andy Slong
Andy Bottoms
Andy Sard
Andy Humpsleggs
Andy Sorny
Andy Scute
Andy Sairless
Andy Douchez
Andy Straight
Andy Fuggswell
Andy Shaggs....

If I was drinking I'd remember the the rest of them.

Well, participate away!

And don't take Virge too seriously. He doesn't.
I bid NO Trump!

Nice to meet you Wavey

Thanks everybody for all the welcomes. I would name you all individually but you know who you are. Smile
And thanks Beaux for the advice on how to get my post count up. Thanks again for all the welcomes guys and the advice. Hope to see you all around. Smile