Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
I always find these things awkward, and I have no idea why, becuase all I'm doing it writing about myself on a forum! oh well, I'm new to this site and I'm interested in talking to some gay people my age.

My name is Drew, I'm 18 and I'm from the Boston area.

I'm gay, kinda masculine and completely out of the closet to everyone.

I'm still in high school (unfortunately), but I'll be graduating soon Big Grin.

My hobbies are running, basketball, and biking.

I'm 5'9 and 153 pounds... so I guess kinda average, maybe slim... idk haha

Welcome to Gayspeak!:biggrin:
Everybody feels a little awkward typing about them selves, but at least you can't get anything wrong........right?:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

It would be pretty sad if I did get something wrong lol

Welcome to GS.

Discovering you were wrong about yourself can be a very illuminating experience.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

umm... true, but I don't see how I could be wrong about my basic information can be possilbe

Sorry, I wasn't intending to suggest that you might be wrong about your basic information, just that being wrong about yourself, in general, isn't necessarily a sad thing.
Fred

I think Fred means it in the sense that Some people can fool themselves into beliving things about themselves which are untrue.

Like a gay person in the closet could fool himself by telling himself he's straight, or bi just to avoid the idea of coming out of the closet and facing the social stigma of being gay.

And some people just belive things about themselves with no evidence.
Like some people assume they would hate something when they have never tried it, like foods or expirences.

But who am I to assume this is what Fred ment!:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Quote:I'm gay, kinda masculine and completely out of the closet to everyone.

Well I'm the opposite to you. But I do like to say I'm masculine even though I'm rather fem. But I'm not plastic just well bubble. And also HI! Smile

Genersis Wrote:I think Fred means it in the sense that Some people can fool themselves into beliving things about themselves which are untrue.

Yes but not only that. A person may discovered that in fact they are not so scared of heights that they can't abseil, or that it is not true they dislike a particular food.
Fred

How be?