Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Good afternoon everybody,

As you can see I am new here. I am familiar with forums, but haven't really been online "socializing" for quite awhile now. Work seems to have got in the way.
I have decided to join these forums because I am a little 'lost' within myself in the context of sexuality.

So, a little about me. I have always dated guys, my last boyfriend I dated for a couple weeks, but I really wasn't that bothered about being with him. My work friends saw him and all said oh he's good looking etc, which he was, but I just didn't feel anything there, and I haven't really with most of the guys I have dated. Lately, I feel that I have been possibly noticing other women, and thinking, 'that woman is attractive'.

Because I have short hair most people assume I am a lesbian anyway, the typical stereotyping which happens in society. I have always been more of a tom boy, two older brothers (9 years and 13 years older than me). I dress how I feel comfortable, I am not comfortable in dresses, skirts or lots of make up etc. Just a little subtle eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. I live in jeans and t-shirts and hoodies.

Well, I think I have rambled on enough. So I'll continue to explore here, and hopefully be able to discover myself.

Love, peace, health and happiness....AS Always,

Yipee
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Is there a reason, my post didn't get a response?

Hi and Welcome Confusedmile:

I think there were too many posts the last days .... and we have not seen yours .... sorry :redface:

Oh right, okay. Thanks Smile

Hi and welcome to GS! Confusedmile:
Wow, I was on all weekend and didn't see your post. I'm sorry, and it was a great intro, too!
Bighug

Hello there, and welcome! :]]

Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here. Confusedmile:

Thanks folks Smile

Oh don't you wish life was so much more simplified?! lol. Darn sexuality :p

Well, other than exploring physical attractions, how do you feel you relate to the men you've been in relationships with emotionally as opposed to some female friends? Has there been a noticeable difference in who you connect with?

I never usually feel I am in love or love them, In january I fell in love with the guy I dated, but it was only for 19 days, he them dumped me for his ex gf. But I think thats the only time I've actually spent every day with someone and wanted to do so, and that it meant I wasnt just at home when I wasnt working, so I think I fell in love more with the idea I had a life, if you know what I mean?

As for female friends, I've mostly had male friends I feel I connect with them on a friendship term way better, two older brothers I guess and being a tom boy done that. Also the men I've dated generally have been 5yrs + older than me. I've not really had emotions for women, but I guess a few yrs ago I figured I like Keria Knightley, but shrugged it off. Now, I am finding I am noticing women more.