Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Bryan. I was on this site very briefly a while back. Now I returned.

So, I'm a 19 year old college student from New York. I study communications and English with hopes of getting into the field of journalism or publishing. I still haven't completely decided yet. However, the dream is to be an author, but that's not exactly easy to do.

I'm Italian and German American with a little English and Irish as well. I love to travel and I've been to England, Ireland, and a bunch of places in the US. I absolutely love England; the history, the people, the culture, the cities, everything. I hope to study abroad there at some point during my college years and might even want to move there eventually.

I'm gay and I've been out for a little over a year. My experiences in the closet weren't exactly fun, as I imagine no one's experience was. I grew up very Catholic to the point where I even saw myself as sinful for being gay. Luckily, I was able to snap out of it and now for the most part I am pretty happy.

I like to consider myself to be pretty friendly and welcoming. However, I can be a little emotional and fiery, it's the Italian in me lol

So yeah, thanks for reading and have a nice day everyone! :-)

(I love this Emoticons btw xD Butter )

Welcome to GS! Smile

Welcome (back) Bryan.

We seem to be collecting a number of would be authors, so you will be in good companySmile

Glad to hear you like to travel. We are a very international mix here, so you should fit right in Smile

ObW
X

WB to Gayspeak Brian! Hope you have a lot of fun here.

Welcome back here, Bryan Wavey

have a nice day yourself

random emoticon Sheep

Welcome back Bryan. Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome Bryan Hope to meet the Italian in you also !!

Welcome back biiiitccch :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Remember me? ;3 .

Nice to see your Germ-ish-talian English speaking ass back Wink .

Or is it Arse? Seeing as how you got Engly in your blood Sheep

austin Wrote:Welcome Bryan Hope to meet the Italian in you also !!

Thanks for the welcome! And I'm not sure if that's really something you'd want :p

Hello there Bryan!