Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone
Hey everyone! My name is Zach and I am a 31 year old gay guy. I'm originally from St. Louis, Missouri but have lived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for a little over three years. I am a student majoring in communication and political science as well as being a pharmacy technician. I have my own apartment where I live with my 7-month-old kitten named Penelope and my special needs cat named Pip. Pip has cerebellar hypoplasia, which is like cerebral palsy in a human. The cerebellum in his brain never fully developed, so he has poor motor skills. For Pip, he has difficulty using his hind legs. He also has cataracts. Pip was born with both of these, so he knows no different.

In my spare time, I enjoy writing, I run my own political blog, I enjoy traveling, watching tv, watching baseball and football, attending baseball games, reading, kayaking, camping, drinking beer and drinking wine just to name a few things.

I have also even dating the same guy for nearly three months. We're not exclusive yet, even though we both aren't seeing anyone else.

Welcome to the site!

Lex

Hello Zach. Welcome to GS!Wavey

Hello and welcome to the group

Welcome!!

Pip sounds similar to our one kitty, Minnie. Her mother apparently had while she was pregnant and so Minnie has an underdeveloped cerebullum...with mild motor skills problems and cataracts too....as well as being deaf. She is one smart kitty though. She knew how to find us.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Welcome to gayspeak

Welcome Zach Smile

Welcome aboard. I cannot wait for baseball to start again, cuz that means it'll be warm. :p I like heading out to the ballpark as well, though I do think Pittsburgh's is way nicer than ours here in Toronto (though the roof does come in handy!).

Mmmm needs more cat pics.

Also, welcome Smile