Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone! I'm Bryan!
I'm new here and decided to say hi and tell you all a little bit about me.
I'll do it in the form of 10 Random Facts:

1) My favorite color is aquamarine.
2) My nationalities are Italian, German, English, and Irish.
3) I've completed 2 short stories in the past year.
4) I have no siblings.
5) I've been to Disney World (9 times) and Disneyland (1 time) 10 times in total.
6) My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon.
7) I have Synesthesia -If you know what that is or have a form or forms too, please tell me Smile
8) My birthday is 6 days after my mom's.
9) I went to Catholic schools for 14 and a half years.
10) My favorite sports team is the New York Yankees.

Welcome to Gayspeak Bryan! We're happy you're on board! I hope you'll find what you're looking for on here! Most of the time,we're pretty laid back Big Grin Come drop by the chatroom too if you're free!

Welcome! Can't wait to learn more random facts about you. Smile

Kenny221 Wrote:Welcome to Gayspeak Bryan! We're happy you're on board! I hope you'll find what you're looking for on here! Most of the time,we're pretty laid back Big Grin Come drop by the chatroom too if you're free!

Thanks! lol And I'm glad you guys are laid back. I was hoping that I wouldn't encounter packs of horny animals xD

Xela Wrote:Welcome! Can't wait to learn more random facts about you. Smile

Thanks!! Hopefully I'll learn a few of yours too! Bunny2

brybryan4 Wrote:Thanks! lol And I'm glad you guys are laid back. I was hoping that I wouldn't encounter packs of horny animals xD

Yeah...Before I came out, I had to find a forum to support me(and I did end up coming out and the forum was quite supportive through out the process). I found this forum, and it was really nice because despite it not being HEAVILY MODERATED, it's own members are often thoughtful and caring....Of course, we have a few threads that might scare off newcomers

*cough* Daddy of the day Thread *cough* ...which guiltily, I contribute quite often in hahaha, but I promise you , most active members here are pretty nice and thoughtful Big Grin

Take this sheep! Sheep

Kenny221 Wrote:Yeah...Before I came out, I had to find a forum to support me(and I did end up coming out and the forum was quite supportive through out the process). I found this forum, and it was really nice because despite it not being HEAVILY MODERATED, it's own members are often thoughtful and caring....Of course, we have a few threads that might scare off newcomers

*cough* Daddy of the day Thread *cough* ...which guiltily, I contribute quite often in hahaha, but I promise you , most active members here are pretty nice and thoughtful Big Grin

Take this sheep! Sheep

Yay! That's nice and makes me feel a little better about joining. I'm very hesitant when it comes to these sorta things

Welcome to GS! Big Grin

mbennet35 Wrote:Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Thank you very much! :-)

brybryan4 Wrote:My favorite sports team is the New York Yankees.
I'm sorry to hear that.

Welcome, Bryan, to GaySpeak. I hope you find this website fun and interactive.

Welcome