Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey GS.
Hello,

My name is Johnny, and since I think i'll be posting quite a few topics, I guess I should post an introduction as well.

There isn't much to know about me, except that i'm curious and have lots of questions. Anything else you want to know about me, just check out my profile. It's very descriptive with what it wants you to fill out lol.

But yeah, probably won't make any friends.... but hey, this is a forum after all. I could care less Smile

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay Smile

Welcome! Wavey

hey , welcome ^^

Welcome to GS Johnny =)

Welcome Johnny. Smile

always good to see a new face, especially if it means that there will always be new interesting conversations

JohnnyBlaze Wrote:Hello,

My name is Johnny, and since I think i'll be posting quite a few topics, I guess I should post an introduction as well.

There isn't much to know about me, except that i'm curious and have lots of questions. Anything else you want to know about me, just check out my profile. It's very descriptive with what it wants you to fill out lol.

But yeah, probably won't make any friends.... but hey, this is a forum after all. I could care less Smile

Hello Johnny, and Welcome to GaySpeak. Your last comment is a little strange, as I expect you didn't join this forum just to ask questions and hope to get a few answers. I'm sure you're also hoping to connect with a few like-minded people. They might not be ''friends'' friends, but ultimately you might get a little attached, if you're liking the answers you get and if they corroborate what you need to know.

Incidentally if you don't care about making friends here, the phrase should be ''I couldN'T care less'' (a commonly misquoted phrase, by the way), because when you care, you care, and when you can't bother to care, then nothing matters and that's called indifference. I doubt that you'd come here just to feel indifferent about yourself. The point is to make a difference, learn, progress and get a better idea of who the person inside you is. Right?
Take care (in a positive manner Wink). I think you aren't indifferent to things or else you wouldn't have posted here. Good luck with finding some answers. Fire away with the questions. Confusedmile:

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

Welcome! This is a fun place for curious people, and if I can make friends here, believe me, you can, too.