Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys
Hey guys, hope you're all ok. Just wanted to put a note on here to say sorry I've been rather 'absent' of late. I am floating around reading a few posts here and there. Just really not feeling well at the moment.

I've been having problems sleeping, after a couple of trips to the doctor I managed to get some help with that which I thought was going to be the end of it. Now I am completely and totally exhausted. I feel wiped out and rather 'dazed and confused'. I had 3 days off work which made very little difference and now, to avoid pissing the boss off too much, I'm back at work. I've been to the docs again today and they have taken some bloods (cue me flaking out in the treatment room!) to try and figure out whats going on.

So just to apologise for being a bit quiet and in advance for any posts I make which make b*gg*r all sense! (possibly including this one)

hope they figure it all out... and ya get some answers with the blood letting Remybussi

Hope all is ok Bi Penny been wondering where youve been. Hope everything works out ok and look forward to reading your'e posts soon.

Missed you, BiPenny. Hope you get sorted soon.

Appreciated the Led Zep reference Wink Yelclap

look afta urself bbz xx

You take care now, and stay positive Smile

I know how you feel I'm the same at the moment to, hope fully I think I'm at the end of it, but I'm off to doctors on Monday to see what they think...

Hope you feel better soon though sweetheart.....

Get well soon BP ...Everyone seems to be sufferin exhaustion atm :frown: wonder if there's any truth in SAD!

Aww babygirl -hugs

You need a hiatus, ykno we're here when you get back, and collective shoulder to cry on if needed.

Hope things are looking up soon, and try saying "Shits & Giggles" to yourself at random intervals during the day... not sure it'll help, but ykno, give it a shot for... well, shits and giggles. XD

Ky xxx

BiPenny Wrote:Hey guys, hope you're all ok. Just wanted to put a note on here to say sorry I've been rather 'absent' of late. I am floating around reading a few posts here and there. Just really not feeling well at the moment.

I've been having problems sleeping, after a couple of trips to the doctor I managed to get some help with that which I thought was going to be the end of it. Now I am completely and totally exhausted. I feel wiped out and rather 'dazed and confused'. I had 3 days off work which made very little difference and now, to avoid pissing the boss off too much, I'm back at work. I've been to the docs again today and they have taken some bloods (cue me flaking out in the treatment room!) to try and figure out whats going on.

So just to apologise for being a bit quiet and in advance for any posts I make which make b*gg*r all sense! (possibly including this one)

It's all right Penny, we all need a bit of respite from time to time. Hope you find your sleeping patterns back...
So long... *PA