Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys
WinkIf a man does his best ………………what else is there!

I am Roder51 from Toronto Ontario.Just joined up after Goggling some Gay forums and came across this one.Well not much to tell really. I enjoy meeting new people to chat and become friends with I guess. I am 45 and live in dtwn Toronto.I travel 3 or 4 times a year and have no idea where I'd like to go next.Well that's about it for now.Hope I can meet some fun and fascinating people on here.
hello and welcome Roder (another Canadian! Xyxthumbs)! There are lots of cool, awesome people to meet here, so stick around and get to know us.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
So you're from Frederickton.HAve never been but heard it was nice with nice people .That's Kewl!
Welcome to GS Roder, :biggrin:
Liked your quote............Lol! too funny.
Aloha Astrosmiley2
Hello. Welcome Smile
Welcome to GS, Roder. It's great to see yet another neighbor from up north. Smile
Hi and Welcome :-)
Proud to be Gay & Pagan
)O(

[Image: pentagramm.gif]

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm very new, new to the site and to being with guys SmallBowls 14 378 07-01-2017, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Camfer
  Hey Guys!!? artyboy 1 232 06-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Zen
  Hey Guys dustydink 18 352 06-04-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dustydink
  Hi Guys Emy 9 504 04-19-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Cridders88
  Hi guys Parasite 1 255 04-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Dan1980