Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I'm Mark!
Hello, Mark, and Welcome to GaySpeak (almost said, welcome to youTube, lol). Well we'll be sharing your tastes in music soon, i'm guessing. What's life like for you in Sydney???

Hello and Welcome

How's life down-under (I believe that's how it is written)? Welcome to GaySpeak as I am thankful that I am not the newest member anymore.....lol. I just joined yesterday and already have been quite engaged with the conversations thus far.

Scott.

Welcome fellow music lover

Hey Mark.. nice to meet you and welcome :p

Also.. Australian accents are totally sexy.. Wink.. just sayin.

Welcome! Wavey

ilovemusic Wrote:Hey! My name is Mark. I live in Sydney, Australia.

I am completely obsessed with music. I'll often spend forever on YouTube listening to new singers and getting on board to support them.

Music I like: Lady Gaga (obviously), Katy Perry, Lana Del Rey, Mel Jade, Marina and the Diamonds, Ed Sheeran etc.

Would love to hear your music recommendations too.

Hi Mark and welcome to GS! I hope you have fun here =D

All those artists you listed are awesome.

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die <3 can't get enough of that song!

I'm right behind you with being obsessed with music lol. My work revolves around it~
Right now I'm going through a Hollywood Undead phase >.<

Anyways look forward to getting to know better ^^

Hullo Mark. How goes it?

G'gay Mark and welcome to the forum Smile

Oz is one of the few places Ive not travelled to. I know there has been some recent political debates regarding Civil Partnerships etc. and I know Sydney has its annual Gay Pride.

Would you recommend Sydney as a holiday destination for a gay couple, or would we struggle to find a hotel that would be ok with us in a double room??

ObW
x

Quote:or would we struggle to find a hotel that would be ok with us in a double room??

No, definately not. Highly recommend Sydney. I grew up in Sydney and lived there for 30 years.

After Mardis Gras they have a 'recovery' party in Cairns which is the tropical North of Queensland and closely followed by the Big Gay Day in Brisbane and Gay Day Out on Queenslands Gold Coast, just south of Brisbane.