Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I'm Michael
I'm bisexual, I like my men feminin and my women masculin.

I think I'm mostly here to understand the gay side of my sexuality as I'm still unsure about it.

Thanks!
Hi Michael! (Great name! :biggrin: )

Welcome to GS Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Seems like Michaels have a thing for GS.lol.Anyhow Welcome to GS CardShark.
Welcome to the forum, Michael... another Michael??? I think we'll call you Sharks. Do you mind?
My nickname used to be sharky so you can use that if you like Big Grin.

Thanks for the warm welcome though everyone, I'm glad to be a part of the forum Big Grin.
OK Sharky it is then... What's your questioning about? Have you met someone that you're romantically interested in or sexually interested in?
Hello Shark,
everyone is friendly and I'm sure that you can find the answers you need about your sexuality.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
I shall post my questions else where on the forum, I shall keep my intro clean Wink
Hi sharky, great avatar as well. From 2001?

Bis are so lucky... hope you enjoy your other side... experimentation and an open mind is key. See ya around
Hi from a fellow Bi!! :biggrin:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My name is Michael michaelandspide 30 1,184 06-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Last Post: artyboy
  I'm Michael. I'm New. Say Hi. Pleezzzzzzzee Michael 48 1,128 10-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Hi I'm Michael piefolk 18 887 01-31-2011, 01:02 PM
Last Post: The Virgin