Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm Vin
Hi everyone, I'm Vin! So hmm, I never find it super easy talking about myself. I guess I'll start out by saying that I'm a third year student studying Communications and English. Also, I've been in a relationship for almost two years now.

I'm a bit of a nerd and have a rather extensive range of interests including anything Disney related, Pokemon/Ninetendo gaming, genealogy, frequenting museums, Medieval literature, LGBTQ+ representation in the media, European history, paranormal/supernatural activity etc. So I'd love to talk about those and many other topics.

I wanted to join this forum to kind of get back in touch with my community. (As I study at a university that doesn't have a large LGBTQ+ community, or at least one that's very tightly knit)
Also, my double major, as well as being editor-in-chief of my university's newspaper, doesn't really leave me with a lot of time for social interaction during semesters besides some close friends I see often.

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] Yay, my introduction was at last approved Smile

Hey Vin, welcome to the forum. We have some common interests, so I look forward to seeing you around.

Hello Vin, welcome to Gayspeak!

Welcome Vin, good to have you here Smile

Hello there!!

Welcome to GS Vin.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

starlight Wrote:Hello there!!

Hi starlight!

:O Anything disney? omg.....
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote::O Anything disney? omg.....
Haha Tongue yes, I was practically raised to love everything: theme parks, movies, cartoons, tv shows, characters, games, etc.