Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm Vin
Vin Wrote:Haha Tongue yes, I was practically raised to love everything: theme parks, movies, cartoons, tv shows, characters, games, etc.

[Image: When-Rex-so-excited-he-might-pass-out.gif]
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Haha aww, yessss, so excited for TS4 Tongue (June 15, 2018)

Hiya, Vin!

Glad to see you settling in here.

Interesting to see that Communications and English are considered to be two separate fields at your school. [joke] We didn't have an English major where I went to college, but that was in the 60's.
I bid NO Trump!

Oh gosh, I so laaa~te :/

but welcome none the less hun!

I dont know what it is, but I like ya persona Big Grin.

And what a coinkidink, you're doing Communications and I'm doing Linguistics (Tho not in school mind you, I'm a poor gurl lol, but one day)! We're like in the same realm of sorts Big Grin

Is English the only language in which you seek Education? Cause coupling Communications with Translation, you'll probably rule the world Tongue

I seek to do Translation and Localization Mah self :c

And to end this bombardment, What's your favourite Pokémon? :>

Sylph Wrote:Oh gosh, I so laaa~te :/
but welcome none the less hun!
I dont know what it is, but I like ya persona Big Grin.
And what a coinkidink, you're doing Communications and I'm doing Linguistics (Tho not in school mind you, I'm a poor gurl lol, but one day)! We're like in the same realm of sorts Big Grin
Is English the only language in which you seek Education? Cause coupling Communications with Translation, you'll probably rule the world Tongue
I seek to do Translation and Localization Mah self :c
And to end this bombardment, What's your favourite Pokémon? :>

Aww, don't worry, people have just been commenting sporadically throughout today, so you're not really late. That's cool that you study linguistics. I actually take French at university, it's a requirement for both of my majors and my boyfriend's native language is French and a lot of his family is monolingual, so I'm trying my best to learn. Languages haven't really been my forte (I took two semesters of Italian and seven years of Spanish before university), but it helps having people to practice with. And Gardevoir is my favorite Pokemon, with Milotic and Froslass close behind. Do you have a favorite?

Ah, tis yourself.

Vin Wrote:Aww, don't worry, people have just been commenting sporadically throughout today, so you're not really late. That's cool that you study linguistics. I actually take French at university, it's a requirement for both of my majors and my boyfriend's native language is French and a lot of his family is monolingual, so I'm trying my best to learn. Languages haven't really been my forte (I took two semesters of Italian and seven years of Spanish before university), but it helps having people to practice with. And Gardevoir is my favorite Pokemon, with Milotic and Froslass close behind. Do you have a favorite?

Ah! Well I'm glad my tardiness is excused Sheep , I do have a tendency to be scatter brain LOL

But yeah, on my island, we speak our own form of English/Creole, in addition to having Portuguese as a minour language, so through those two things, I got interested in Languages.

Tho it took me a long time, because before joining this site when I was around 18-19 years old, I didn't know or really care much for the "Outside World" and never had a reason to learn new stuff, but I'm slowly acclimating xD

I'm not sure if it's a talent, but picking up languages almost seems innate, but to date, Spanish has been my most difficult challenge, as it's the most recent I've started to learn, and gurl, it's a bitch at times but I love it Shakin

My absolute Favourite pokemon, would have to be Absol; the Disaster Pokémon.

It's just so Bunny2Bunny2Bunny2 cute lol

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS. Smile If there's anyway I can be of help or if you have any question's at all feel free to send a message. ^_^