Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! New guy here.
I was like "Hey, I wanna meet some new people, mainly in the LGBT community" so I Googled "online LGBT communities" and now I'm here.

My name (well, username) is NiteFang, but you can call me Nicholas. I'm not really good at these introduce yourself threads, but I'll try.. I'm a single guy who is bisexual, leaning greatly towards homosexual (You might as well just call me homosexual Tongue). I enjoy technology and cartoons a LOT and I'd love to meet new people and create friends! If you have a question, feel free to ask me it. I wanna open myself up more to people, so questions are very welcome.

Welcome to GS Nicholas Wavey

How did winter treated you up north?

have a big gay hug nitefang ,,, have you checked the site out before joining or just took the plunge ? always nice to have new members and we have many who post around your age too , hope u enjoy been here

southbiochem Wrote:Welcome to GS Nicholas Wavey

How did winter treated you up north?

Thanks for the welcome Big Grin

Another thing, I'm really bad at telling the difference between what's a joke and what isn't a joke, so.. is there a meaning behind this question or are you really wondering how my winter was? Sorry xD.

matty7 Wrote:have a big gay hug nitefang ,,, have you checked the site out before joining or just took the plunge ? always nice to have new members and we have many who post around your age too , hope u enjoy been here

I took the plunge, I was too excited to wait xD. *gives a big gay hug back*.

NiteFang Wrote:is there a meaning behind this question or are you really wondering how my winter was? Sorry xD.

I suck at small talk. Sorry

I heard winter over there was crazy cold, I was asking for real.

happy you found us mate - its more of a chat site with g rated pics ,,its not mandate that's for sure lol as we have members of all ages like yourself which makes it a good community I guess

southbiochem Wrote:I suck at small talk. Sorry

I heard winter over there was crazy cold, I was asking for real.

It was pretty cold. We got lots of snow, the most in a while xD. It's all mostly melted now though.

hey and welcome

Hi hi! :biggrin:

Welcome new friend and fellow virgo, look around the read the posts, you will get to know us, post often so we get to know you, above all take care of yourself. Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]