Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There!
Hey everyone! This looks like a pretty cool corner of the internet so I thought I would join in. Though I have a bad habit of joining forums and after about a month I sort of fade away into oblivion. Hopefully I will stick around this one.

Just a little about myself:

I am from the southern United States, not the most gay friendly place on the planet, but we carve ourselves out a nice little community. Also, I enjoy living here in the warm weather, the open fields, the woods, the quirky cities, and good old southern home cooking!

I'm also a bit of a nerd and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love sci-fi and fantasy and I love learning about science-y things.

I also love all kinds of music (from death metal to J-pop).

I enjoy meeting new people and having substantive conversations.

I look forward to hangout around here!

Hello Mance , make yourself at home, Welcome
You never know this forum may be different for you , there are some really wonderful people here.
Hang a round for a while.

Hi and Welcome

Hello and welcome to the forum mate, hope you like it Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

welcome to gs

Hi Mance and welcome! Smile

G Day mance and welcome to gayspeak Wink

Welcome! Wavey

hello and welcome to gayspeak,
It is a forum i have stuck at matey and i used to forum hop but to be honest since finding this forum ive stayed and run up 2600 posts so within time look forward to reading and contributing to loads of yours as there is loads of fab people here with all different walks of life and despite the amount of gay people here i am suprised at how any outsider that comes in trying to cause trouble is quickly outed as the community here is like a ball of wool.... Closely knitted :-D

Kindest regards

zeon x

Welcome to the forum....

Welcome