Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There from the Isle.
Hey all!,

I'm Gawain from Ireland! Was a member of a Gay forum which seems to have either completely shut down or has disappeared! Glad to find another one with what seems to be a more diverse and friendlier atmosphere!

Looking forward to making posts about important and not so important issues! Smile

I've just finished University (English lit. and German), I'm 21, I LOVE Electronica (The Knife, Kraftwerk, Röyksopp, Fever Ray, Roisin Murphy etc) but I'm also a huge fan of people like Kate Bush, PJ Harvey, Patrick Wolf and such. My favourite personality is Stephen Fry, I love The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde! I love Kathy Griffin and Lisa Lampanelli as well as Alan Carr.. (I know, it sounds a bit stereotypical)

Well that's about all the general info I think people need! Smile

Gawain.

Hello, Gawain, welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hay welcom to the forum =]

Nice of you to join us Gawain! This time I get to welcome you! so lets do this properly:
Welcome to the forums!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Heheh thanks Genersis Wink

Any chance of holding back on the racism? It's not appropriate here.

HAHAH Racism?!?!

Oh you mean my signature? Oh sorry
that's a quote from a Play by oscar wilde... i don't actually think that hehe ..plus the text is a satire on Victorianism so it's supposed to be funny.. but if you're offended I can change it Smile I wouldn't wanna offend anyone so early on... there's loooooads of time for that Smile

Maybe You could just make it more obvious that its a qoute? Then most people would hopefull figure out that you disaprove of such things.:redface:

EDIT:Ops you've changed it already, never mind!
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Smile thanks Genersis Smile