Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There from the Isle.
Yeah I saw them here in Dublin. I missed them about 3-4 years before that, when they were playing in the Olympia in Dublin- I was like 16 and i reallllly wanted to see them. My dad forgot to buy the tickets so we didn't get to see them. I was extrememly angry!

I finally got to see them last year in Dublin and OMG! I was right up the front and i was like 2 feet away from Ralf. incredible. loved all of it! I have a video of the start up (short and shite) on Youtube!

Big Grin

Yep, great video. You certainly had a a good view ... Rolleyes

Dramatic opener though.

Never seen Kraftwerk. I wonder how that's come about?

Welcome to the forum, Gawain88! Confusedmile: Which forum were you on before this one? I'm asking because the forum I used to be on also disappeared recently.

Same one as you Big Grin

I was Powerstation88

thanks for the welcome

Sorry, I should've figured that out! :redface:

I guess these forum sites come & go? ... i've been on a few different ones
that have dissappeared over time (or just give errors now)

I'm gonna take a guess that you're refering to one that had TGF as its initials? (since that one just recently became a error 404). Has anyone
tried emailing the owner...you know it gives 2 addresses in those
automatic e-mails...

Gawain88 Wrote:

Big Grin

[COLOR="Purple"]Great vid Gawain88... really made me want to be there... got me thinking about some great performances I had seen and the best must have been Laurie Anderson. I saw part of her "United States" and coundnt speak for a week Baby2

Dont ask what happened when I saw Warhols "Chelsea Girls" Scatter

LOVE performance/music/art..
Couldnt find any decent clips from United States but here is a tiny example of the unique Laurie Anderson[/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:...the best must have been Laurie Anderson. I saw part of her "United States" and coundnt speak for a week ...
You saw United States? I am SO jealous!! Which part(s) did you see? I really love "The Ugly One With the Jewels" show too. Bow

Strange, I recommended the brilliant Laurie Anderson to Gawain the other evening in chat. Xyxthumbs

"This is your captain. We're going down ... we're all going down."

72jay Wrote:I guess these forum sites come & go? ... i've been on a few different ones
that have dissappeared over time (or just give errors now)

I'm gonna take a guess that you're refering to one that had TGF as its initials? (since that one just recently became a error 404). Has anyone
tried emailing the owner...you know it gives 2 addresses in those
automatic e-mails...

Yes, that's the one. Confusedmile:

I haven't tried to contact the owner since I'm pretty sure he knows that the site is down. I'm assuming he lost interest in the forum and that's why he didn't renew it. :frown:

Yeah It's such a shame that the site is gone though! I really liked it ... before people started hating on others Wink