Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There from the Isle.
[COLOR="Purple"]OK, let me get this right... you asking me to try and remember which part of a mind blowing experience happened to me while stoned and having no idea what was going on around me Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

Mike introduced me to a lot of diff music... I only really had Bowie to LOVE before that. He introd me to Brian Eno and ambient... would sit in a HOT summer room, stoned, listening to Eno... then discover it was on the slow speed after hours of going in and out of reality... peach bongs... Scatter

Mike musta told me about L. Anderson. All I remember was the simple stories with great video backgrounds, the violin that talked, and the blinding light shining thru when she spoke, various changes in her voice for diff characters that she could control in a convo... yeah, like that. And seriously. I could NOT speak a word for a week Spin3

I saw Chelsea Girls about 6 months later. It was presented by Ondine. A wild Warhol actor. I couldnt speak for a month after that... totally changed my perspective on film Baby2 [/COLOR]

marshlander Wrote:You saw United States? I am SO jealous!! Which part(s) did you see? I really love "The Ugly One With the Jewels" show too. Bow

Strange, I recommended the brilliant Laurie Anderson to Gawain the other evening in chat. Xyxthumbs

"This is your captain. We're going down ... we're all going down."