Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey eh!
Well if the 'eh' didn't tip you off, I am Canadian. I am completely foreign to this sort of thing so I really have no idea what to say. I am a MA student and I have an abnormally normal, yet uncanny unique life. I guess I realize that I am not getting any younger and I have been wanting to do something like this for a few years now. Anyway, I'll see how this goes...Wink
Hey and welcome!

There's a London in Canada??
Welcome

never been to London ON but hear it's pretty cool
Indeed there is a London in Canada, not quite as big or as famous as the other London. I moved a few months ago from New Brunswick, so I am actually getting used to people asking me if I was moving to England.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

I just sold something on eBay and the buyer was from New Brunswick!
ello im zack eh!! (always thought it wuz spelled "ay" lol)!!
LONDON, In CANADA!! NO way!!!

Just kiddin..g.. Welcome fellow Canuck Wink
i had no idea there was a london in canada, i thought you were pulling our leg(s). Smile welcome though.
lol, good times. Ah my very first post. Its been a whole year since I joined GS, and what a crazy year it has been.
I want to thank everyone here because you all were instrumental in assisting me with my problems and you have been great chaps to talk to and have fun with. Thus I raise my anniversary glass to the members of GS, may your knowledge and wisdom continue to help others and yourselves! :biggrin:
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo