Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone
I'm Jonathan, just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm 25 and live in Seattle area, looking to meet cool people. I love art, music, technology, video games, and a bunch of other stuff (trying to keep this post short lol). I'm really intrigued by the bear community in particular and would love to chat and make friends on here. Thank you so much for your time Smile

Hi Jonathan! Xyxwave You seem cool! Welcome to Gayspeak. Welcome I'm intrigued by the bear community too but I def don't fit in lol womp.

Yeah for sure, I've had a rough time being accepted because I'm thin but I'd like to bulk up more. And I generally like to think being a bear is more of a mindset than just your figure, perhaps. So what's your story?

Same. I'm thin and don't have (nor do I really want) a lot of body hair. I'm definitely getting a little bit more of muscle weight though. Lol what do you mean by what's my story?

Where are you from? What do you like to do for fun? Etc

Oh okay. Well I'm originally from Georgia, but I currently live in Arkansas. For fun, I like working out, going out from to time to time with my fam & friends, reading, meeting new people, trying new things, etc. Currently in my second year of college and already ready to get it over with lol. I have wayy too many interests for one person lol.

Oh cool, I've never met anyone that lives in Arkansas, how is it over there?

It's very boring. There's nothing here but trees.

Lol! I'm sorry. I live in the outskirts of Seattle and there's not much around until I hit the big city. But I love going for walks and hiking and what not in the forests whenever I get the chance.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hello Jonathan and Welcome to GaySpeak... I'm not sure how many "bears" we have on this site, and I can't think of anyone who's said they belonged specifically to that group of individuals. I would probably fit the bill, but I don't want to be part of such a group in any case... not that I mind them. I think you'll find that bears are much more cuddly and friendly than we might assume from their appearance. Have you seen Bear City? I think there's a sequel,Bear City 2, due out soon.
Maybe you are proof that opposites do attract?