Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!
My parents were born in County Mayo on my father's side. Name's John Marren. Grandma was a Duffy and related to Normans. My mom's parents were John [1862-1934] and Mary Gilhooly[1882-1955] of Arigna, County Roscommon.

Arigna is the birthplace if the Irish Republican Army. Be careful visiting my relatives in Roscommon. They sure didn't like me visiting my Aunt Delia's house. The IRA in New York had not given me permission to visit. They were incredibly pissed I was already a proud member of the United States Marine Corps.

I said Ireland was fine with me. If I had to explode a nuclear bomb on New York City or Dublin, Dublin was a lost cause.

Dublin has a great pub scene. Not exactly gay but incredibly funny.

I hope you have great gay pubs to hang out any. I am very curious to know how Ireland treats gays these days. This is historical fact. Before the Celts and the Vatican lackeys showed up, everyone went to Ireland for the great male orgies. My ancestors invented the Daisy Chain to get men to stand up behind other guys, Men should support each other.

I led an week long orgy at Camp LeJeune to make marines stand up or lie down with each other. Not too many of us pagans still floating around. We still meet and have some fun with each other.

I hope you have fun in Ireland.

Welcome to the forum Vadim Smile

ObW
X

VadimSage- Welcome to the forum. Hipe it meets your needs.