Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys :)
My name is Jake, I'm 16 years old and I live in Houston Texas. I'm really outgoing and nice Smile. I'm still in the closet sadly, minus a few really close friends of mine (hopefully my other friends wont find this hahaha). Other than that, I act pretty "straight" so no one else really thinks twice about it. I'm just here to make friends and meet other gay people. I've never really ever talked to another gay person (not that I know of). I've never been in a male relationship, but I like guys older than me. I have been in relationships with girls though. I'm chubby, but I'm happy with the way I look Smile. Oh, and I also like body modification, such as ear stretching, piercings, tattoos, etc. etc.
I had my ears stretched to an inch and I also had snakebites, but since I'm looking for a job, I've had to let them go. But they'll be back before you know it. Also once I turn 18 I plan on getting tattooed.
Haha wellllll, that's pretty much it. Can't wait to meet you all Big Grin.
Hi and Welcome !

Hope you will feel very well here and that we read more from and about you Confusedmile:
Proud to be Gay & Pagan
)O(

[Image: pentagramm.gif]

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
Hello and welcome to GS!

What kind of tattoo would you get when you are 18? Have you given it much thought?
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Hello welcome to Gs
Thanks guys.
And I've been debating on that. I want a half sleeve, but I can't decide what theme I would like it.
I really like traditional artwork, like roses and sugar skulls, but it really doesn't hold much meaning to me. I mean, yeah, it looks cool, but it's not special to me. I'm still looking into it though, I still have a while before I decide what I want.
Just make sure that its something you know you won't regret in 20 years... Wink
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
welcome to the forums
Welcome!:biggrin:
Enjoy your stay.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so
Hello. Welcome. Smile

You chose to be bitten by a snake :confused:
Hi Jake and welcome to GS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm very new, new to the site and to being with guys SmallBowls 14 419 07-01-2017, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Camfer
  Hey Guys!!? artyboy 1 257 06-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Zen
  Hey Guys dustydink 18 411 06-04-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dustydink
  Hi Guys Emy 9 548 04-19-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Cridders88
  Hi guys Parasite 1 282 04-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Dan1980